Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Heads up! Windows Server 2008 just became public release candidate!

Heads up! Windows Server 2008 just became public release candidate!

Jtyc

> How many fingers am I holding up?

Do you always begin conversations this way?

Jtyc

> Inconceivable

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Consultant

roofies!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How many fingers am I holding up?

> Do you always begin conversations this way?

kpg*

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eUKyeKIAIHA.4444
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

>> How many fingers am I holding up?

> Do you always begin conversations this way?

No. Usually I say "Pull my 6th finger."

Thor

nothing at all, I just found

"including the entire parent message (and usually previous messages)
verbatim with the reply appended above it."

a funny way to say "top-post", which is the preferred way to communicate in
any setting.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> whats wrong with that?
>
> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eI6Twf7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I love including the entire parent message (and usually previous messages)
>>verbatim with the reply appended above it.
>> 53
>>
>> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:OIwkwc7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Please supply dumps for Halo 3.
>>> 53
>>>
>>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:OO7QJ16$(E-Mail Removed)...

kpg*

He11 has a special place reserverd for top-posters and non-snippers.

kp "I think it's called help desk." g

Consultant

how can i help you

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns99B89528B909Eipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> He11 has a special place reserverd for top-posters and non-snippers.
>

> kp "I think it's called help desk." g

JaR

Consultant wrote:

> how can i help you
>
> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99B89528B909Eipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> >
> > He11 has a special place reserverd for top-posters and non-snippers.
> >

> > kp "I think it's called help desk." g

My internets are broken.

--
JaR
When the very best is not nearly enough

catwalker63

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:utQGDCVAIHA.4956
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Consultant wrote:
>

>> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns99B89528B909Eipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> >
>> > He11 has a special place reserverd for top-posters and non-snippers.
>> >

>> > kp "I think it's called help desk." g
>> >

>> how can i help you

> My internets are broken.

Please call your ISP. Thank you for calling.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Thor

some peoples help desk is other peoples heaven. I think.
53