Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Security for a wireless network

Security for a wireless network

Jeremy Lawrence

I am extremely new to wireless networking, but managed to get my wireless
network up and running.

When I see the list of available networks, there is mine which is shown as
unsecured, and there is my next door neighbours which is shown as security
enabled. My router is Belkin, and I tried to secure the network but only
succeeded in locking myself out. Please could someone kindly help me as to
how I secure my network

Many Thanks

--
Jeremy Lawrence