Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > need 70-300

need 70-300

=?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

hi
will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........

thanks
raj

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"raj" wrote:

> hi
> will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> thanks
> raj

What on earth are YOU talking about?

--
Anti-Braindumper
http://certguard.com/forums/

=?Utf-8?B?cmFq?=

hi,
i am looking for a microsoft exam which has a no 70-300 dump(reading notes)

thanks
raj

"OTHMAN" wrote:

> "raj" wrote:
>
> > hi
> > will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > thanks
> > raj

> What on earth are YOU talking about?
>
> --
> Anti-Braindumper
> http://certguard.com/forums/

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"raj" wrote:

> hi,
> i am looking for a microsoft exam which has a no 70-300 dump(reading notes)
>
> thanks
> raj

-BRAINDUMPS
http://certguard.com/braindumps.asp

-CertSearch - Free Braindump-Free Search
http://certguard.com/Search.asp

-MCSA/MCSE Track
http://certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=53

--
Big Up CertGuard.
http://certguard.com/forums/

Frisbee«

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "raj" wrote:
>
>> hi,
>> i am looking for a microsoft exam which has a no 70-300 dump(reading
>> notes)
>>
>> thanks
>> raj

> -BRAINDUMPS
> http://certguard.com/braindumps.asp?wp_ml=0
>
> -CertSearch - Free Braindump-Free Search
> http://certguard.com/Search.asp?wp_ml=0
>
> -MCSA/MCSE Track
> http://certguard.com/forums/topic.as...=0&TOPIC_ID=53
>
> --
> Big Up CertGuard.
> http://certguard.com/forums/?wp_ml=0

You're new here, Othman, so I'll step in and give raj the hand he needs.

Raj, send an e-mail to Thomas C. Tips, he has the best free cheater's
braindumps. If you have an MCP ID, provide that to him for fastest service.
Let them know that the MCNGP sent you.

(E-Mail Removed)

Consultant

i flushed my dump to you, it is on it's way to india as we type
bye

"raj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> thanks
> raj

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Actually, I got so sick and tired of raj spamming these newsgroups that I
forwarded the e-mail that raj sent me onto our friend Thomas. However, since
I don't know raj's MCP ID number, it would be best for him to send it himself
if he hasn't already been contacted by Mr. Tips, in order to expedite the
service.

If raj would spend the time that he spends trying to find dumps actually
studying the material, he might actually pass.

raj -- take each item in the "skills being measured" section of the
Preparation Guide, go to msdn.microsoft.com, and use the search textbox there.
If you try to use short-cuts, you'll only short cut yourself.

Besides, the 70-300 has a lot of simulations, so the dumps won't do you much
good.

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> "OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "raj" wrote:
> >
> >> hi,
> >> i am looking for a microsoft exam which has a no 70-300 dump(reading
> >> notes)
> >>
> >> thanks
> >> raj

> > -BRAINDUMPS
> > http://certguard.com/braindumps.asp?wp_ml=0
> >
> > -CertSearch - Free Braindump-Free Search
> > http://certguard.com/Search.asp?wp_ml=0
> >
> > -MCSA/MCSE Track
> > http://certguard.com/forums/topic.as...=0&TOPIC_ID=53
> >
> > --
> > Big Up CertGuard.
> > http://certguard.com/forums/?wp_ml=0

> You're new here, Othman, so I'll step in and give raj the hand he needs.
>
> Raj, send an e-mail to Thomas C. Tips, he has the best free cheater's
> braindumps. If you have an MCP ID, provide that to him for fastest service.
> Let them know that the MCNGP sent you.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

PAJ

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:24:00 -0700, raj <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>hi
>will some one please send me the 70-300 latest dump please..........
>(E-Mail Removed)

Enjoy the dump.

And the little something to get rid, when you are done with it.
70 lines and 300 characters exactly. Perfect.

.-.
| |
| |
. |||
||| ,`
|.| `,
`. |.| .` ,`
,` | | .` ,
` , | | ,`
' |_| ,`
,NNNNN,
iNNNNNNNi
ImmmmmmmI

(
) /
( ( (##)---._ _
) b "' `-----
_ _ _ \ ( 88_
`-----(##) ___888b__
"' _d888888888b (
( ___d888888888888_ )
) d88888888888888888b (
( d8888888888888888888__
___8888888888888888888888b
d88888888888888888888888888b
888888888888888888888888888P
Y8888Zot888888888888888888P

Cerebrus

On Sep 25, 6:57 pm, "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> i flushed my dump to you, it is on it's way to india as we type
> bye

Con... you miscalculated. It routes through Pak-land and it's been
pilfered on the way here.

Cerebrus

On Sep 25, 10:40 pm, PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Enjoy the dump.
>
> And the little something to get rid, when you are done with it.
> 70 lines and 300 characters exactly. Perfect.
>
> .-.
> | |
> | |
> . |||
> |.| `,
> `. |.| .` ,`
> ,` | | .` ,
> ` , | | ,`
> ' |_| ,`
> ,NNNNN,
> iNNNNNNNi
> ImmmmmmmI
>
> (
> ) /
> ( ( (##)---._ _
> ) b "' `-----
> _ _ _ \ ( 88_
> `-----(##) ___888b__
> "' _d888888888b (
> ( ___d888888888888_ )
> ) d88888888888888888b (
> ( d8888888888888888888__
> ___8888888888888888888888b
> d88888888888888888888888888b
> 888888888888888888888888888P
> Y8888Zot888888888888888888P

Very original... I like it. (Puhleez... The 70 lines, 300 chars idea,
not the dump)