Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Halo 3 Released Tonight..Where is the Linux version? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Halo 3 Released Tonight..Where is the Linux version? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

collie4roy@gmail.com

Sorry Linux users, you loooze again.
The best games are written for Windows.

There are Halo parties happening at the local computer stores, free
food soda etc

Not a sign of Linux anywhere..........

Steven

Unfortunately I think its only functional on vista , allough some hackers
bypassed that and had it going on xp , so if you can get it running on xp
your have better fps and its more playable

but if you want to play it on vista your need insane high spec pc , and I
mean NASA high , research indicated not even a quad core cpu system can make
vista run faster than xp's performance .

In short vista can burn in hell - bit off topic but what the hell
If I wanna play halo 3 it will be on the xbox but then ill be forced to use
the control pad for aiming and its primitive compared to mouse aim , aghh..

on the subject of linux sure it has potential but it lacks support and the
GUI ****es me off as well, i could go on but i cant be bothered

Steve

Links:
http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=797&tag=nl.e622
- research indicating vista is junkware

ps: why do I have the feeling the Linux tribes/cult is about to jump me and
kill me using angry penguins armed with armoured metal beaks?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Sorry Linux users, you loooze again.
> The best games are written for Windows.
>
> There are Halo parties happening at the local computer stores, free
> food soda etc
>
> Not a sign of Linux anywhere..........

jon doglegs

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Sorry Linux users, you loooze again.
> The best games are written for Windows.
>
> There are Halo parties happening at the local computer stores, free
> food soda etc
>
> Not a sign of Linux anywhere..........

lol, penguins pwned ..

Synapse Syndrome

"Steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46f86434$0$21093$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Unfortunately I think its only functional on vista , allough some hackers
> bypassed that and had it going on xp , so if you can get it running on xp
> your have better fps and its more playable

So you can run Halo 3 with DirectX9? Surely the graphics will not look as
good. Or are you saying that there is a DirectX10 hack for XP?

ss.

Steven

Well I haven't really looked into the way they are hacking it but best guess
brobly
hacking it to function on dx9 , I could be wrong..

Steve

"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OL7NXdx$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:46f86434$0$21093$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Unfortunately I think its only functional on vista , allough some hackers
>> bypassed that and had it going on xp , so if you can get it running on xp
>> your have better fps and its more playable

> So you can run Halo 3 with DirectX9? Surely the graphics will not look as
> good. Or are you saying that there is a DirectX10 hack for XP?
>
> ss.

Steven

free food to play a computer game in local stores?
might attract all the homeless in I guess , you know how desperate they get
this time of year.

Unless the Linux angry armoured beaked penguins beat them to it in a
destructive mission to sabotage ms's game. who knows let me know how it goes

Steve

"jon doglegs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JGZJi.33550$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Sorry Linux users, you loooze again.
>> The best games are written for Windows.
>>
>> There are Halo parties happening at the local computer stores, free
>> food soda etc
>>
>> Not a sign of Linux anywhere..........
>>

> lol, penguins pwned ..

Synapse Syndrome

"Steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46f86d83$0$21094$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well I haven't really looked into the way they are hacking it but best
> guess brobly
> hacking it to function on dx9 , I could be wrong..

Hmmmm...

Any URLs to prove your claims?

ss.

pcbutts1

Found this http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/8112

"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OLVagvx$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:46f86d83$0$21094$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well I haven't really looked into the way they are hacking it but best
>> guess brobly
>> hacking it to function on dx9 , I could be wrong..

> Hmmmm...
>
> Any URLs to prove your claims?
>
> ss.

pcbutts1

Nevermind that last link, after 10min of watching that slow POS I closed it

"Synapse Syndrome" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OLVagvx$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:46f86d83$0$21094$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well I haven't really looked into the way they are hacking it but best
>> guess brobly
>> hacking it to function on dx9 , I could be wrong..

> Hmmmm...
>
> Any URLs to prove your claims?
>
> ss.

Synapse Syndrome

news:fd9te7$6c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Found this http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/8112

Well, that nice, but what has this got anything to do with what we are
talking about here?

ss.

Peter Jackson talks Halo movie Silverstrand Media 2 04-06-2011 02:00 PM
Halo 3 is a go! @ OCModShop Silverstrand Front Page News 8 02-05-2006 10:57 AM
Halo and Halo 2 ww_crimson Gaming 16 09-16-2005 02:57 PM
Video Game Ratings - Halo 2 Steve Freides Computer Support 3 12-27-2004 05:57 PM
God Mode For Halo Kimball K Kinnison Computer Support 6 10-12-2003 11:15 PM

Advertisments