Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to put together a pic veiw with music

How to put together a pic veiw with music

Tom Tricep

What program do I use to put together an automated picture program
with music? Preferably a DVD so that I can give it to friends.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the completely simplistic question, I
have no clue. My computer has win XP media version, with a dvd
burner.

Tom Tricep