Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Newbie : How to save my bookmarks.

Newbie : How to save my bookmarks.

General Fear

I am using Mozilla 1.7.3

I need to do a reinstall of Windows. I want to save my boomarks.

How do I do this ???

Leonidas Jones

General Fear wrote:

> I am using Mozilla 1.7.3
>

> I need to do a reinstall of Windows. I want to save my boomarks.
>
> How do I do this ???

bookmarks.html in your profile folder:

Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Netscape7, or Firefox (For Mozilla/SeaMonkey/NS7
profiles look in the Profiles subfolder, for Firefox, look in
Firefox\Profiles)

WinXP, 2K:
C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Mozilla

Win ME, 98:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Mozilla

I suggest that you backup the entire profile folder, zip it and copy it
either to a cd or flash drive. You should then be able to restore the
entire profile.

Let Irwin tell you about profiles:

Lee