Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adobe Audition 1.5 online recording

Adobe Audition 1.5 online recording

neilscott@mail.com

I recently bought a new Dell computer which came with a Sound Blaster
sound card.

I can record fine using the mic input from an external source.
HOWEVER, I can't seem to get anything to record from an online
streaming source. There is no level at all.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks!

Neil Scott

Shel-hed

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:09:21 -0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I recently bought a new Dell computer which came with a Sound Blaster
>sound card.
>
>I can record fine using the mic input from an external source.
>HOWEVER, I can't seem to get anything to record from an online
>streaming source. There is no level at all.
>
>Is there a setting I need to change?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Neil Scott

With my old soundblaster, you had to set the mixer to "what u hear".
Remember to mute all unused sources.