Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > if you have free time ,you can chose the pro of you like

if you have free time ,you can chose the pro of you like

sara_love67

Hello every one:

very sorry my dear friend ,Our company web had been change www.cheapest-sell.cn
!
{.com and .net}you can visit our web , and chose the product of you
like, and the price is very cheap.
2007-10-1,is our country National Day ,Our company had a greate
notice,please visit our web now,and now look for the product of you
like and needed!!

CHEAPESTSELL IMPORTS &
EXPORTS CO., LTD

jon doglegs

"sara_love67" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hello every one:
>
> very sorry my dear friend ,Our company web had been change
> www.cheapest-sell.cn
> !
> {.com and .net}you can visit our web , and chose the product of you
> like, and the price is very cheap.
> 2007-10-1,is our country National Day ,Our company had a greate
> notice,please visit our web now,and now look for the product of you
> like and needed!!
>
> CHEAPESTSELL IMPORTS &
> EXPORTS CO., LTD

cnk, you choose can action you like off ****, please? much needs now ..

la la la ni ni ni ting ting ting ...

Ima Beech

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:28 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:

> "sara_love67" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

<snip reposted spam>

> cnk, you choose can action you like off ****, please? much needs now ..
>
> la la la ni ni ni ting ting ting ...

STOP reposting the entire spam post!

jon doglegs

"Ima Beech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:28 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:
>
>> "sara_love67" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> <snip reposted spam>
>
>> cnk, you choose can action you like off ****, please? much needs now ..
>>
>> la la la ni ni ni ting ting ting ...

> STOP reposting the entire spam post!

oh dear life is such a bitch ...

Ima Beech

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:21:58 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:

> "Ima Beech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:28 +0000, jon doglegs wrote:

<snip>
>> STOP reposting the entire spam post!

> oh dear life is such a bitch ...

To have your account nuked for re-posting spam. Go ahead
moron. Next time, I'll report you. Moron.

VanguardLH

"sara_love67" wrote ...
> very sorry my dear friend ,Our company web had been change <snip -
> spam site>
> like, and the price is very cheap.

Nope, not interested in your cheap PROstitutes, *friend*.

VanguardLH

"Ima Beech" wrote ...

> jon doglegs wrote:

>>> STOP reposting the entire spam post!

>> oh dear life is such a bitch ...

> To have your account nuked for re-posting spam. Go ahead
> moron. Next time, I'll report you. Moron.

Those whispering sounds you hear flying by your head are those virtual
bullets dribbling out of Ima's virtual gun. Ooooh, so afraid is
anyone of Ima's vacuous threats, sure, uh huh. Children really
shouldn't be allowed to access the Internet.

Ima Beech

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:09:50 -0500, VanguardLH wrote:

> Children really shouldn't be allowed to access the Internet.

Then why do you still have access?

<plonk>