Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-350

70-350

=?Utf-8?B?amF5dGVl?=

Are there any simulations in this exam?

Consultant

only oral

"jaytee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are there any simulations in this exam?

Red Swingline Stapler

Given this information I am opening my own testing center right away!

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OrzDzUv$HHA.464
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> only oral
>
> "jaytee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Are there any simulations in this exam?

=?Utf-8?B?amF5dGVl?=

Ha Ha Ha

Anyone have any serious answers?

"Consultant" wrote:

> only oral
>
> "jaytee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Are there any simulations in this exam?

PAJ

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:36:00 -0700, jaytee
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ha Ha Ha
>
>Anyone have any serious answers?

=?Utf-8?B?bGVvYmlz?=

I took this exam last July I found no simulations; in my case I had a lot of
"drag and drop" questions and of course plenty of "exhibits".
So good luck
--
Leonardo