Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Any recommendation about open source project on Natural Language Processing or Information Extraction

Any recommendation about open source project on Natural Language Processing or Information Extraction

Fred

Thanks for your recommandation.

Victor Bazarov

Fred wrote:
> Thanks for your recommandation.

What's your C++ language question, again?

Fred

On Sep 25, 1:21 am, "Victor Bazarov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Fred wrote:
> > Thanks for your recommandation.

> What's your C++ language question, again?

I would like to be told is there any good C/C++ opensource natural
language processing or information extraction project that I could
learn from.
Thanks very much!

red floyd

www.google.com