Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > possible to alter the ASP.NET 2.0 HTML editor's tag attribute validation?

possible to alter the ASP.NET 2.0 HTML editor's tag attribute validation?

PJ6

Iwould like to be able to tell the editor to accept a few custom attributes
for the UL and LI tags as valid. Is that possible?

Paul

George Ter-Saakov

Just ignore the warnings.
You can check off "Validate HTML" in Visual Studio HTML edit settings.
Or simply close (do not have it open in edit) that file and Visual studio
will not give you warnings

George.

"PJ6" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OeoclAs$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Iwould like to be able to tell the editor to accept a few custom
> attributes for the UL and LI tags as valid. Is that possible?
>
> Paul

PJ6

Ahh, OK.

The validation customization feature gave me hope, but it looks like they
never really implemented any of it. Not even custom tags, which they
specifically put in there. Annoying, but I can live with it I guess.

Thanks,
Paul

news:%23LRn4C7$(E-Mail Removed)...