Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > missing print in same place

missing print in same place

psitsmagic

I have an epson C64 and just recently i have noticed a printing
problem. Each time i print a page regardless of what it is there are 3
lines at different intervals where the printer hasnt printed. The
'lines' appear at the same place on every page i print. I have tried
cleaning the heads but it would appear to be having no effect.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Paul

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

psitsmagic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have an epson C64 and just recently i have noticed a printing
>problem. Each time i print a page regardless of what it is there are 3
>lines at different intervals where the printer hasnt printed. The
>'lines' appear at the same place on every page i print. I have tried
>cleaning the heads but it would appear to be having no effect.

A printer can be traced by code it leaves on each paper, printed in
very small yellow dots.

Could be yours isn't doing it right.
--

Get the whole thing.