Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mouse USB dongle\receiver replacement?

mouse USB dongle\receiver replacement?

Martin @nohere.net

Hi
Damaged the mouse USB Receiver that plugs into the laptop
The mouse is a Kensington PilotMouse laser wireless pro and is still
in working order.
I could buy a new mouse/receiver, but it seems a waste
Would anyone know if it is possibe to obtain a replacement for the usb
receiver, would a dongle do it, or will the RF be specific to that
mouse.
--
Martin

Mike Easter

Martin

> Damaged the mouse USB Receiver that plugs into the laptop
> The mouse is a Kensington PilotMouse laser wireless pro and is still
> in working order.

From US site:

Repairs or Replacements
Question - How can I get a replacement part, repair service or
replacement for my Kensington product?
Answer - If you are having an issue with a Kensington product,
please contact a Technical Support representative via e-mail by clicking
here.
http://kensington.custhelp.com/cgi-b...p?p_cat_lvl1=8

Or call our toll free number (1-800-535-4242) from Monday - Friday
anytime between 7:30am -4:30pm PST.

From UK site:

Acco UK Ltd.
Oxford House
Oxford Road
Aylesbury
Bucks
HP21 8SZ
ENGLAND
Tel. (0044) 0845 603 1730

United Kingdom 0207-949-0119

--
Mike Easter

Martin @nohere.net

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:21:06 -0700, "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>From UK site:
>
>Acco UK Ltd.
>Oxford House