Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Want to set up wireless internet

Want to set up wireless internet

=?Utf-8?B?QmVuamFtaW4=?=

I am trying to set up wireless internet on my laptop. I have a desktop and a
Laptop. My desktop accesses the internet through AOL dial-up connection (And
so does my Laptop). I have succesfully set up a Home network system, to allow
me to share my files between my laptop and desktop, But im unsure on how to
set up the wireless internet? What i would like to do is access the internet
from my laptop throughout anywhere in my home. If anyone has any information
that could assist me in this effort you can e-mail me at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or at (E-Mail Removed)

peter

try this
http://www.homenethelp.com/connection-sharing.asp
peter
"Benjamin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am trying to set up wireless internet on my laptop. I have a desktop and a
> Laptop. My desktop accesses the internet through AOL dial-up connection (And
> so does my Laptop). I have succesfully set up a Home network system, to allow
> me to share my files between my laptop and desktop, But im unsure on how to
> set up the wireless internet? What i would like to do is access the internet
> from my laptop throughout anywhere in my home. If anyone has any information
> that could assist me in this effort you can e-mail me at
> (E-Mail Removed) or at (E-Mail Removed)

Jack

Hi
May be this can Help.
Making the Wireless Home Network Connection in Windows XP Without a
outer -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...wman_02april08.
mspx?pf=trueHi
Jack (MVP-Networking).