Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > I can't send attachments with pictures using thunderbird

I can't send attachments with pictures using thunderbird

sabina

I can't send attachments with pictures using thunderbird, I cant
understand why. I'm running thunderbird 1.5 and I have windows xp.
I can send attachment of Word files very well. No problem if I use
Outlook . I really wanted to abandon Outlook but how will it be
possible?
Please help me!
sabina