Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Introducing a REAL BIG NEWS ALERT, but...

Introducing a REAL BIG NEWS ALERT, but...

Diplom Kaufmann Knut

Off course an official annoncement of a poor german google grouper with
bloging attitüde.

Hello World,

after finishing this posting i will move over to
hlocalhost.pbwicki.com, where i write a little big story, including one
secret, which i wanne release to the public. So, if you are like me
interested in Ladys like Miss Paris Hilton, why not read there annother fine
reading expirience on my way to get "vernascht" by one of the other gender.

This is intended for the well educatated girls with computer skills over the
average

Make your days, as usual with

best regards

Knut

Mara

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 13:11:15 +0200, "The Not-So-Mighty Morphing Diplom Kaufmann
Knut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

(IANAD)

Since Gangle7 (or is it 11?) isn't around, I'll have to do, I suppose. Go see
your doctor immediately and ask him about a Haldol prescription. That should
greatly help cure you of the delusion that anyone gives a **** about your posts,
and it might even allow you to have a non-delusional life.

As ill as you seem to be it might not be the drug of choice, but it would
certainly be a help.

> after finishing this posting i will move over to
>hlocalhost.pbwicki.com, where i write a little big story, including one
>secret, which i wanne release to the public.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

--
The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
--Leonardo da Vinci