Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Viewing memory data in core generator.

Viewing memory data in core generator.

suddy72 suddy72 is offline
Junior Member

Hi people,

I previously post a question about core generator and with the help i recieved i managed to solve the problem.
I have created a memory module with writes data to its specific locations.

Does anyone know how you view the data that has been written to thse locations. What i am trying to do is take the data from this memory location and view it on my PC so i can then analyze it in MatLab.

So just to clarify i , my question is how do you take the data from the core gen memory and get it to appear on the PC in an array or whatever other format..

Thanks again,

Stuart