Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > How is NORTON ?

How is NORTON ?

Comcast Newsgroups

How is the Internet Package by NORTON?

Would you recommend it or rather something else?

Todd H.

"Comcast Newsgroups" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> How is the Internet Package by NORTON?

It's excrement.

> Would you recommend it or rather something else?

Trend Micro or Eset's NOD32 for AV are popular and much less
invasive.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

Fenny Fox

Bloated.

I stopped even giving it a passing glance after 2003.

Fenny Fox
http://fenrisfox.livejournal.com

Comcast Newsgroups wrote:
> How is the Internet Package by NORTON?
>
> Would you recommend it or rather something else?

Jim Watt

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:09:16 -0400, "Comcast Newsgroups"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How is the Internet Package by NORTON?

Like people posting in HTML its something
to be avoided.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Fenny Fox

Jim Watt wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:09:16 -0400, "Comcast Newsgroups"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> How is the Internet Package by NORTON?

> Like people posting in HTML its something
> to be avoided.

(snippage)

Hehe. =D I noticed the bold - and then the CAPS on top of it. =;o)

I didn't even think about the HTML-layer part of it, oddly enough... I
guess my brain was out on some cloud somewhere... =D

--
Fenny Fox
http://fenrisfox.livejournal.com

ladymaewyn@gmail.com

On Sep 21, 2:09 pm, "Comcast Newsgroups" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> How is the Internet Package by NORTON?
>
> Would you recommend it or rather something else?

Norton is more like a virus itself, than the Anti-Virus program it was
intended to be...

Admins

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:55:51 -0000, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2:09 pm, "Comcast Newsgroups" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> How is the Internet Package by NORTON?
>>
>> Would you recommend it or rather something else?

> Norton is more like a virus itself, than the Anti-Virus program it was
> intended to be...

Try Anti-Vir, it's excellent, free and in our software section,

Regards
--
Admin

* www.privacyoffshore.net (No Logs Internet Surfing)
* Anonymous Secure Offshore SSH-2 Surfing Tunnels