Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Conditional include

Conditional include

Avi

Hello,

One of my stdafx.h includes/imports a xyz.tlb file. Path for this TLB
will be different on XP and Windows 2000. Is there any environment
variable which I could use to determine whether I am on XP or not.
This will give me a way to include correct file.

Thanks and regards

=?UTF-8?B?RXJpayBXaWtzdHLDtm0=?=

On 2007-09-24 08:59, Avi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> One of my stdafx.h includes/imports a xyz.tlb file. Path for this TLB
> will be different on XP and Windows 2000. Is there any environment
> variable which I could use to determine whether I am on XP or not.
> This will give me a way to include correct file.

Maybe, platform specific questions are off topic, try one of the
microsoft groups instead, the FAQ list a few that might be useful:

Erik Wikström

Conditional include of JS files -- how? rocketeer Javascript 4 08-28-2008 12:19 PM
Conditional include Avi C++ 1 09-24-2007 03:34 PM
#include "bar" negates #include <string> ; how to fix? Danny Anderson C++ 5 08-15-2003 06:38 PM

Advertisments