Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Pocket PC "My Network Places"

Pocket PC "My Network Places"

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBC?=

Hi hope someone can help. I have a wireless home network set up through a
belkin router. On my main computer I have a folder with all my music shared
for use for the rest of the network. I have added a pocket PC (running on
windows mobile 5.0) Its connected no problem but I can't see the shared
folder from it. Any way of getting it to show?