Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

Adam Albright

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:37:19 +0100, "dennis@home"
<(E-Mail Removed)-ass.net> wrote:

>"chrisv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed) d...
>

>> Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
>> for any reason(s) they feel are important.
>>
>> What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
>>

>We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
>because we don't have an irrational hate.
>However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
>You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded by
>hate..

Funny, it is always the Vista fanboy crowd throwing out the word
haters and it seems they're the ones that can't stand anyone to merely
mention Linux or point out obvious flaws with Vista. Very odd that the
king of trolling our own little Frank whom all fanboys are too chicken
**** to slap down is always jumping up and down and throwing feces
around at the mere mention of Linux or anyone asking for help due to
some Vista issue. Why do you suppose Frank does that all the time?

a) he's just nuts
b) what do you expect from a monkey
c) Frank LOVES attention, good, bad, doesn't matter, he don't care
d) all of the above

Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote on behalf
of Micoshaft Corporation:

> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
> community.
> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
> consequences.
>
> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
> radicals.
> These include:
>
> http://boycottxandros.com
> http://boycottlinspire.com
> http://boycottnovell.com
>
> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
> Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
>
> Freedom?
> Choice?
> Who the **** are they kidding........

Only Micoshaft Corporation's own windummies, own clueless nutsacks,
own asstroturfers, own fee paying zealotic win bums,
and probably some nuns with bad habbits.

Novel, Linspire, Xandross are all 'frenemies' of Micoshaft Corporation.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/aa31eea2-6...0779fd2ac.html

Top

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:25:54 +0000, 7 wrote:

> Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer (E-Mail Removed) wrote on behalf
> of Micoshaft Corporation:
>
>> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
>> community.
>> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
>> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
>> consequences.
>>
>> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
>> radicals.
>> These include:
>>
>> http://boycottxandros.com
>> http://boycottlinspire.com
>> http://boycottnovell.com
>>
>> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
>> Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
>>
>> Freedom?
>> Choice?
>> Who the **** are they kidding........

And why does that bother you?

Top

jonathan perreault

i choose "e" no comment

--
Jonathan Perreault

Personnal Advice To You:
#1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
#2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

Best Comments From Users:
No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...