Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

udayshankar29@gmail.com

Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
community.
These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
consequences.

There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
radicals.
These include:

http://boycottxandros.com
http://boycottlinspire.com
http://boycottnovell.com

Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.

Freedom?
Choice?
Who the **** are they kidding........

Rick

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:

> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
> community.
> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
> consequences.
>
> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
> radicals.
> These include:
>
> http://boycottxandros.com
> http://boycottlinspire.com
> http://boycottnovell.com
>
> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
> nuts or they will boycott you as well.
>
> Freedom?
> Choice?
> Who the **** are they kidding........

this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.

--
Rick

udayshankar29@gmail.com

On Sep 23, 11:24 pm, Rick <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:
> > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
> > community.
> > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
> > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
> > consequences.

> > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
> > radicals.
> > These include:

> >http://boycottxandros.com
> >http://boycottlinspire.com
> >http://boycottnovell.com

> > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
> > nuts or they will boycott you as well.

> > Freedom?
> > Choice?
> > Who the **** are they kidding........

> this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.
>
> --
> Rick- Hide quoted text -

Yet you fail to provide any evidence to refute my claims.
Just because you, a linux freak, claim it is so, doesn't mean it is
really so.

How about some proof?

Are you saying the links I provided are incorrect?

Face it , the Linux community is a hostile, radical bunch of nuts who
go crazy and attack all who don't agree 1000 percent with them.
Go ahead and try and prove otherwise.
good luck.
The facts speak for themselves.

RonB

> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
> community.
> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
> consequences.
>
> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
> radicals.
> These include:
>
> http://boycottxandros.com
> http://boycottlinspire.com
> http://boycottnovell.com
>
> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
> Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
>
> Freedom?
> Choice?
> Who the **** are they kidding........

Wow! You certainly proved your point! Three links become "several" in you
imagination and then we find that the "three" links are all pages from the
same website. In other words, one link becomes "several." And why these
three versions of Linux? Hmm... I don't know, could there be some kind of
connection between these three particular versions of Linux? Some kind of
connection to Microsoft, perhaps? Nah! They're just randomly chosen for no
particular reason.

And this *one* boycott site doesn't seem to be that successful does it? If
you check DistroWatch, you'll see that openSuse is #3, FreeSpire is #22 and
Xandros is #32.

Oh well, so much for making a mountain out of a molehill. This is why one
poster said you were pathetic at trolling. Get with the program or forget
it. M$ doesn't need yet another incompetent FUDder.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

Hi flatfish
Nice little open relay you've got there in South Africa
--
If they were committed to Linux, they'd be developing exclusively for
Linux. - Funkenbusch 17 Oct 2006

VanguardLH

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the
> Linux
> community.
> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates
> all
> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
> consequences.

<snip - blathering ramble>

Oh yeah, like anyone gives a gnat's fart about a S. African troll
trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Google Groups.

Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=

VanguardLH wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the
>> Linux
>> community.
>> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates
>> all
>> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
>> consequences.

> <snip - blathering ramble>
>
> Oh yeah, like anyone gives a gnat's fart about a S. African troll
> trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Google Groups.

Only it is not a SA troll. That particular troll lives near a sewer in NY,
is unemployed (and unemployable) and known as Gary Stewart (flatfish)

Incidentally, he is also a vile racist and a software thief

In short, a real asset for the windows community
--
Avoid reality at all costs.

bob

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
> community.
> These religious nutcases

you just lost anbny credibility that you might have had. You're nothing but
a troll. Crawl back in your cave, be gone troll.

--

´When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a
cross.¡

chrisv

> mentally-ill, obsessed troll flatfish wrote:
>>
>> Freedom?
>> Choice?

Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
for any reason(s) they feel are important.

What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?

dennis@home

"chrisv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ...

> Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
> for any reason(s) they feel are important.
>
> What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?

We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
because we don't have an irrational hate.
However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded by
hate..