Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Changing the look of Explorer in Vista

Changing the look of Explorer in Vista

Bill Stout

Can anyone help me figure out how to change the look of vista's
windows explorer so that it's more like the old windows explorer
of older versions of windows? I guess I don't mean the look so
much as the structure? I don't know what I'm saying, but I want
everything to be easier to find, with my main drive listed at the
top, then everything else underneath that!

Thanks,
Bill

John Holmes

Bill Stout "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

Then shut the **** up, please?

--
Your mother was a dish-eared cow who talked incessantly about teapots near
a rubber factory.