Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Nuclear problem - atomic bomb at home.

Re: Nuclear problem - atomic bomb at home.

Knut Arvid Keilen

"Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In the 1960's it was reported that an American screen actor with the name
> of
> Charlton Heston was
> keeping a nuclear bomb at home. Apparently he was a big patriot of his
> homeland.
>
> I do not know whether he ever came to be the manager of SAG.
>
> To the contrary of ordinary belief, this should be assumed to be rather
> true
> in the matter of facts.
>
> Still some windows were crashed, werent't they ?
>
> Just curious.

Or was it Nick Nolte. I know there was a green man portrayed in a movie
pertaining to "his picture".

Hulk.