Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Telephone calling problem.

Telephone calling problem.

Knut Arvid Keilen

Some time ago I had an (one) SMS for a or some female in my area (not too
many words, no bad ones). Let's call it an "invitation".

The next day I received a fine of 5,000 NOK from the local police
department. The matter was regarded as "prioritized".

We do have some "interaction" in this area but there are at least some
20,000 without near friends here.

Hopefully the right ones could use some of this money earned on better
roads. They are bad !