Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express has not yet downloaded this message

Outlook Express has not yet downloaded this message

anon

For whatever reason I have a whole segment of emails that display this
message when I try to read them. What's going on?

Evan Platt

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:17:52 -0400, "anon" <pa_ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>For whatever reason I have a whole segment of emails that display this
>message when I try to read them. What's going on?

*alan*

"Evan Platt" wrote

> "anon"
> wrote:
>
>>For whatever reason I have a whole segment of emails that display this
>>message when I try to read them. What's going on?

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
> --

Or, if returning nearly 1.5 million hits with that search is a little
overwhelming and you'd prefer a slightly more manageable 4,040 hits, you
might try surrounding your google query with double quotes:
"Outlook express has not yet downloaded this message"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...22&btnG=Search
--
alan

Evan Platt

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:25:24 -0700, "*alan*"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Or, if returning nearly 1.5 million hits with that search is a little
>overwhelming and you'd prefer a slightly more manageable 4,040 hits, you
>might try surrounding your google query with double quotes:
>"Outlook express has not yet downloaded this message"
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...22&btnG=Search

I'm just trying to lead the horse to water.

Mr Pounder

"anon" <pa_ (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For whatever reason I have a whole segment of emails that display this
> message when I try to read them. What's going on?

Troll

*alan*

"Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote

> On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:25:24 -0700, "*alan*"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Or, if returning nearly 1.5 million hits with that search is a little
>>overwhelming and you'd prefer a slightly more manageable 4,040 hits, you
>>might try surrounding your google query with double quotes:
>>"Outlook express has not yet downloaded this message"
>>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...22&btnG=Search

> I'm just trying to lead the horse to water.

And I was just thinking that the horse might be more inclined to drink from
a relatively peaceful, shallow stream rather than from a raging white-water
torrent
--
alan