Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VS2005 formatting tables incorrect

VS2005 formatting tables incorrect

tshad

I have created a table with 2 columns.

In column 1, I have text and column 2 I have controls.

The problem is that the text is not being displayed correctly. For example
I have:

column 1 column 2
Monthly investment Textbox
Annual interest rate Textbox
Number of years Textbox

displays as in the Design View:

Monthly Textbox
investment
Annual Textbox
Interest
rate
Number Textbox
of years

I can play around with the sizes and sometimes the text will line up
correct, but later after making changes - it reverts to the above display.

This was one of the reasons I decided to use Dreamweaver in place of VS 2003
( which was terrible at design). I was told 2005 was better. But why is
this happing?

Thanks,

Tom

Authentication and Auditing: Incorrect Username in Audit tables JimLad ASP .Net 0 09-12-2006 06:24 PM
Tables in VS2005 Frank Rizzo ASP .Net 1 11-20-2005 02:34 AM
Tables within tables Otuatail HTML 7 08-02-2004 04:42 AM
IE Div margins incorrect when inside nested tables Chris Beall HTML 6 04-22-2004 02:08 AM
Text after 2 tables actually appears between 2 tables ! Peter Bassett HTML 3 08-15-2003 06:46 PM

Advertisments