Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Membership and Role Providers

Membership and Role Providers

=?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=

Actually I have to start an paroject which involves Membership and Rlole
providers and I have no knowlege about that. Colud somebody sent me some
good sites or guideance where I can get knpwledge and can get start.

Thanks

gnewsgroup

On Sep 23, 12:30 pm, bobby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Actually I have to start an paroject which involves Membership and Rlole
> providers and I have no knowlege about that. Colud somebody sent me some
> good sites or guideance where I can get knpwledge and can get start.
>
> Thanks

google.

Not to sound like a broken MP3, but have you tried the ASP.NET quickstarts?
It's at the ASP.NET Site and covers all the basics plus plenty more. That
would be my first stop for anything.
Peter
--
Recursion: see Recursion
site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

"bobby" wrote:

> Actually I have to start an paroject which involves Membership and Rlole
> providers and I have no knowlege about that. Colud somebody sent me some
> good sites or guideance where I can get knpwledge and can get start.
>
> Thanks

clintonG

//google
scottgu

k. scott allen
http://odetocode.com/

Both have excellent blogs that cover 2.0 features

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

"bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Actually I have to start an paroject which involves Membership and Rlole
> providers and I have no knowlege about that. Colud somebody sent me some
> good sites or guideance where I can get knpwledge and can get start.
>
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?TWFuaXNo?=

You can refer to the link below for a very nice video on securing your site
using Membership and Roles.

http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/video-45.aspx

Regards,
Manish