Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net Ajax Toolkit

ASP.Net Ajax Toolkit

Rick

I've installed ASP.net 1.0 Ajax and the tool kit, made the necessary changes
to the web.config. When I use the passwordstrength control, I followed the
video just as it showed, the text indicator works fine, but when I set it to
the barindicator nothing shows for the strenght.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

I suggest you ask this directly on ASP.NET Forums where there is dedicated
forum - http://forums.asp.net/1022.aspx - for AJAX Toolkit

--
Teemu Keiski
AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

news:%23bJyLLI$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've installed ASP.net 1.0 Ajax and the tool kit, made the necessary
> changes to the web.config. When I use the passwordstrength control, I
> followed the video just as it showed, the text indicator works fine, but
> when I set it to the barindicator nothing shows for the strenght.
>
> Any Suggestions?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Rick

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Rick,

As Teemu suggested, the ASP.NET Ajax Control Toolkit is released under
Microsoft Permissive License (MS-PL) and not supported by MSDN Managed
Newsgroup. Also, there's very active support for this project at
forums.asp.net.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Microsoft Online Community Support