Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New MCNGP CeRT! L337!!1!omgfrdchxbbqlolwft!!!eleven-one!!1

New MCNGP CeRT! L337!!1!omgfrdchxbbqlolwft!!!eleven-one!!1

Lasher

Can we have a cert so that it's a "Most Valuable MCNGP Certified Head
Asploder" Cert? Please, please?

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Neil

did you hear Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Please, please?

no

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- He who hesitates is not lost, just miles from the nearest exit.

JaR

plaintive wail of Lasher:

> Can we have a cert so that it's a "Most Valuable MCNGP Certified Head
> Asploder" Cert? Please, please?

I don't think so, Tim

--
JaR
Binford MCNGP 10110

Lasher

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
> the plaintive wail of Lasher:
>
>> Can we have a cert so that it's a "Most Valuable MCNGP Certified Head
>> Asploder" Cert? Please, please?

> I don't think so, Tim

InterNeil wrote

> No.

....fine. But I want a lapel pin that says that I asplode heads.

--

> ...fine. But I want a lapel pin that says that I asplode heads.

ok, you'll find it in the trunk of the Ferrari

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.

lowdes_

I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

news:Xns974A8047851DCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> ...fine. But I want a lapel pin that says that I asplode heads.

> ok, you'll find it in the trunk of the Ferrari
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP#30
>
> - Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege.

Neil

did you hear "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:VcSxf.55692
$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com:

> I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

WTF!?!?! back into the bit bucket you morphing slug

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Warning! Tagline thieves abound. See next message area for details!

Lasher

"lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:VcSxf.55692$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com:

> I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

You love me. I already told you to eat sh!t and die. What part of eat sh!
t and die do you not understand? Is it the part about whos sh!t should you
eat or how exactly you should die, or both perhaps? If you need more info,
just ask and I'm sure we'll come up with some creative and painful ways to
end your existance.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns974A8047851DCneilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> ...fine. But I want a lapel pin that says that I asplode heads.

> ok, you'll find it in the trunk of the Ferrari

I be kindly thank you.

Except, I thought CBIC or kpg wrecked the Ferrari?? If so, that's ok
because I can just show them my MCNGP card and they'll let me in to get the
personal items....unless there is blood.

I'll just call the MCNGP hotline at 1-800-244-2548 to order another one.
Lowdes, you can't call. 18 or older only.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns974A8ABFFDAAFneilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear "lowdes_" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:VcSxf.55692
> $(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com:
>
>> I think he should be kicked out of the MCNGP!

> WTF!?!?! back into the bit bucket you morphing slug

The InterNeil has spoken. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010