Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

OT: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

PC LOAD LETTER

Beta testing is under way on the latest and greatest version of the
InterNeil, the cult phenomenon that rocked the cazbah.

Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized photo
was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic employee...

http://www.planetoftheheads.com/cust...rneil/peek.gif

<!--#include file="14-paragraphs-incoherent-quasi-coherent.txt"-->

<!--#include file="signature.txt"-->

JaR

the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

> Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized
> photo was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic
> employee...
>
> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/cust...rneil/peek.gif

Are you trying to get me fired? The boss has always thaought I was a
trifle unstable to begin with.

But when he walks by the office, and his IS guy is on the floor, laughing
so hard that tears are running into the carpet...

'scuse me now, I gots some 'splainin' to do...

Lessee...maybe I can say I just saw a review of that new car from
China...

Yeah...he might buy that...

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Jtyc

I don't see stuff spewing from his head...

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Jtyc <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> I don't see stuff spewing from his head...

And he looks nothing like Kenny Rogers or his man boobs.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97499E9B3C6C2Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
> the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:
>
>> Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized
>> photo was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic
>> employee...
>>
>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/cust...rneil/peek.gif

> Are you trying to get me fired? The boss has always thaought I was a
> trifle unstable to begin with.
>
> But when he walks by the office, and his IS guy is on the floor, laughing
> so hard that tears are running into the carpet...
>
> 'scuse me now, I gots some 'splainin' to do...
>
> Lessee...maybe I can say I just saw a review of that new car from
> China...
>
> Yeah...he might buy that...

I thought you were kidding, then I clicked the link.

I literally was laughing so hard that I think I coughed up some lung.

McBob, you've made my week.

I'm still laughing, must scrub image.

kpg

PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

> Beta testing is under way on the latest and greatest
> version of the InterNeil, the cult phenomenon that rocked the cazbah.
>
> Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized
> photo was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic
> employee...
>
> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/cust...rneil/peek.gif
>
> <!--#include file="14-paragraphs-incoherent-quasi-coherent.txt"-->
>
> <!--#include file="signature.txt"-->

This is going to change everything.

Consultant

let me be the first, today, to say "sweet mustache". and if IT doesn't work
out for you, you may have a shot in the p0rno industry.

"PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Beta testing is under way on the latest and greatest version of the
> InterNeil, the cult phenomenon that rocked the cazbah.
>
> Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized photo
> was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic employee...
>
> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/cust...rneil/peek.gif
>
> <!--#include file="14-paragraphs-incoherent-quasi-coherent.txt"-->
>
> <!--#include file="signature.txt"-->

LnkWizard

"PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/cust...rneil/peek.gif

Thank you very much. After spending an hour first thing this
morning cleaning up spyware on a lusers PC, I needed the laugh
from that image.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Neil

did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/cust...rneil/peek.gif

TMMLTIPM

The InterNeil approves this poast...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- A feather is Erotic. A whole chicken is KINKY!

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> But when he walks by the office, and his IS guy is on the floor,
> laughing so hard that tears are running into the carpet...

teh best...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a
lot of money." - Jack Handey

OT: Fear the InterNeil FrisbeeŽ MCSE 32 01-24-2006 08:34 PM
InterNeil Plug-ins Lasher MCSE 7 01-24-2006 01:54 PM
The InterNeil Theme Song PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 41 01-11-2006 06:19 PM
OT: I reinvented the InterNeil PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 25 01-11-2006 05:29 PM
OT: I invented the InterNeil PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 102 01-11-2006 01:51 PM

Advertisments