Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > glass cleaner damaged my dlp screen?

glass cleaner damaged my dlp screen?

fox in sox fox in sox is offline
Junior Member
Location: the armpit of california

The rocket scientist that I am decided to use glass cleaner on my dlp television screen, now there are some beautiful black spots on the bottom left corner of my screen. Is there anyway to fix this, does the ol' hairdryer and patience thingy really work, or am I sol and have to get a new screen or tv? Any help/input I would greatly appreciate.