Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > unattended installation problem

unattended installation problem

=?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?=

hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer file, i
found that the unique information such as the computer name and the ip
address have not been configured as they are in the answer file but the
computer define an alternative configuration randomaly and doesn't take the
answer file's configurationj, even if i use the udf file with the answer
file. thanks for your reply
--
labib makar

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer
> file, i found that the unique information such as the computer name
> and the ip address have not been configured as they are in the answer
> file but the computer define an alternative configuration randomaly
> and doesn't take the answer file's configurationj, even if i use the
> udf file with the answer file. thanks for your reply

research UDF

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Join the army, meet interesting people, and kill them.

Lasher

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns9748873188233neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bGFiaWIgbWFrYXI=?="
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer
>> file, i found that the unique information such as the computer name
>> and the ip address have not been configured as they are in the answer
>> file but the computer define an alternative configuration randomaly
>> and doesn't take the answer file's configurationj, even if i use the
>> udf file with the answer file. thanks for your reply

> research UDF

I did research and I get these off Google...

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/news...50b671a8fb155f
a1ded9.htm

and

http://www.udfinc.com/

I don't know where between the "peace pipe" and the "ice cream" that I
lost you there Neil...

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Ben Smith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer file, i
> found that the unique information such as the computer name and the ip
> address have not been configured as they are in the answer file but the
> computer define an alternative configuration randomaly and doesn't take the
> answer file's configurationj, even if i use the udf file with the answer
> file. thanks for your reply

What is in your answer file?

Rowdy Yates

wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hi, when i performed an unattended installation by using the answer
> file, i found that the unique information such as the computer name
> and the ip address have not been configured as they are in the answer
> file but the computer define an alternative configuration randomaly
> and doesn't take the answer file's configurationj, even if i use the
> udf file with the answer file. thanks for your reply

you answer file is ka ka. re do it.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/