Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Friday Funny

OT: Friday Funny

TBone

Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:

http://www.xkcd.com/318

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

JaR

TBone wrote:

> Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:
>
> http://www.xkcd.com/318
>
> -------
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

ROFL! The good stuff will never get old.

--
JaR
When the very best is not nearly enough

Briscobar

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:
>
> http://www.xkcd.com/318

Personally, I will reminisce about TubGirl.

I say bad word. Sorry folks.

Consultant

yay! tub girl!!!!!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/0...2626e61ca8.jpg

nsfw

news:u64LRxG$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
>> Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:
>>
>> http://www.xkcd.com/318

> Personally, I will reminisce about TubGirl.
>

> I say bad word. Sorry folks.

CBIC

news:u64LRxG$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
>> Well maybe not OT, being as its been discussed here before:
>>
>> http://www.xkcd.com/318

> Personally, I will reminisce about TubGirl.
>

> I say bad word. Sorry folks.

Burdizzo.

me too

CBIC

news:OPse%23FH$(E-Mail Removed)...
> yay! tub girl!!!!!
>
> http://content.ytmnd.com/content/1/0...2626e61ca8.jpg
>
> nsfw

Not clicking it. Still scarred from the first time.

catwalker63

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:evxSWGH
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Burdizzo.

Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns99B28356C2B66catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:evxSWGH
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> Burdizzo.
>>

> Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.
>
> --

Probably makes you smile a little bit

catwalker63

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:u6ZBaxI$(E-Mail Removed):

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns99B28356C2B66catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>> news:evxSWGH $(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>> Burdizzo.
>>>

>> Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.
>>
>> --

> Probably makes you smile a little bit

Stop spying on me.

--

catwalker63 wrote:

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:evxSWGH $(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > Burdizzo.
> >

> Somehow that word doesn't chill me like it does you.

Hah! MAMMOGRAM!

Gotcha

OT Friday Funny Consultant MCSE 8 11-05-2004 10:10 PM
OT: Friday Funny Ken Briscoe MCSE 13 10-18-2004 05:55 PM
OT Friday Funny Consultant MCSE 0 10-08-2004 06:07 PM
OT: Friday Funny Rick MCSE 3 07-24-2004 01:02 AM
OT: Friday Funny =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 7 02-28-2004 05:13 PM

Advertisments