Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco PIX Certificate out of date

Cisco PIX Certificate out of date

herve.puischevrier@googlemail.com

Hi,

Could you give me the procedure on how to regenerate the Certificate
for Cisco PIX ? (maybe a link)
I'm not an expert in CA so please give me as much details as you can.

Here is the screen shot :
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1...catepixct1.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Hervé -

Lutz Donnerhacke

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.dcom.sys.cisco.]

* http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Could you give me the procedure on how to regenerate the Certificate
> for Cisco PIX ? (maybe a link)

show crypto ca trustpoint xxx
no crypto ca trustpoint xxx
*retype the output from show*
crytpo ca enroll xxx

Have fun.

On 21 sep, 12:20, Lutz Donnerhacke <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.dcom.sys.cisco.]
>
> * (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Could you give me the procedure on how to regenerate the Certificate
> > for Cisco PIX ? (maybe a link)

> show crypto ca trustpoint xxx
> no crypto ca trustpoint xxx
> *retype the output from show*
> crytpo ca enroll xxx
>
> Have fun.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
Since I'm a newbie with Cisco PIX, I don't know where to type these
command lines.

What does mean xxx ? Is it the domain name ?

What is the role of these different lines ?

Thanks in advance,
Hervé -

* (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Since I'm a newbie with Cisco PIX, I don't know where to type these
> command lines.

Call your service provider.

herve.puischevrier@googlemail.com

Thanks a lot,

So, that means we need a CA ?

I suppose xxx = CA.

Hervé -

Blut

Hi,

There is no CA in the enterprise. That mean we have to install a
CA ?

Thanks in advance,
Hervé

herve.puischevrier@googlemail.com