Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Free Exams

Free Exams

JohnCena

CoreExams! Offers a Christmas Special Package

Buy Any 2 Exams and Qualify to Get Four Exam For Free

Four Free Exams Ar
• 070-296 (Misrosoft) : Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment for a W2K MCSE
• 920-124 (Nortel) : Nortel Ethernet Switching
• 642-801 (Cisco) : Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks
• 000-237 (IBM) : pSeries HACMP for AIX 5

Visit at http://www.coreexams.com/News/Index.asp?newsid=

Kline Sphere

timma

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Frisbee®

"JohnCena" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:697xf.254572$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> CoreExams! Offers a Christmas Special Package.

You mean we have to wait until December to take advantage of this GREAT
offer?

Kline Sphere

>> CoreExams! Offers a Christmas Special Package.
>
>You mean we have to wait until December to take advantage of this GREAT
>offer?

Dear Santa......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uWE6$arFGHA.1260
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> "JohnCena" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:697xf.254572$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> CoreExams! Offers a Christmas Special Package.

> You mean we have to wait until December to take advantage of this GREAT
> offer?

i think someones computer clock is not working too well.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/