Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Openings for Dot Net developers

Openings for Dot Net developers

deepika@assurejobs.com

HI!
One of our clients has openings for Dot Net developers. Interested
candidates send you updated CVs in word format to
The openings are in Hyderabad.

The Job Description:

Exp: 4 to 6yrs

Microsoft .NET developer experience developing in
Microsoft development environment with atleast 1 large scale system.
The candidates experience should include development experience in:
Windows Controls
COM/COM+ include various threading models, MFC, ATL
Multithreading and DB Concepts
Knowledge on Ajax is required
Message Pumps, Threads, Thread Affinitiy is a huge plus

Education:
B. Tech/M. Tech (Computer Science/EEE/ECE/Instrumentation)
M.C.A
M.Sc (Computers Science/Electronics)
First Class Mandatory

Regards,
Deepika,
Assurejobs,
(E-Mail Removed)

PS: We would appreciate your interes in forwarding this opening to any
of ur friends who would be interested in the opening.