Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Leave it to the French

OT: Leave it to the French

LnkWizard

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10779857/

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Consultant

creepy, they may try to serve you snails or frog legs, bleh

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10779857/

> Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
>
> http://www.mcngp.com
> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

kpg

Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> creepy, they may try to serve you snails or frog legs,
> bleh

Gracon! There is a fly in my soup.

Where?, I don't see it.

kpg
www.MCNGP.com
now exclusively on the interNeil

Lasher

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in

> Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> creepy, they may try to serve you snails or frog legs,
>> bleh

> Gracon! There is a fly in my soup.
>

> Where?, I don't see it.
>

> kpg
> www.MCNGP.com
> now exclusively on the interNeil

You said SEA MEN, NOT semen! Waiter, where's my waiter!

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Neil

did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

> interNeil

CAPITALIZE THAT "I" DANGIT!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- If at first you don't succeed, try something else.

Neil

did you hear Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Waiter, where's my waiter!

yeah, I wasn't going to eat there before but now it's RIGHT OUT!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Daddy! Let me push a(*$#!@# NO CARRIER

kpg

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185541.htm (1/11/2006
> 8:01:55 AM) # did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
>
>> interNeil
>>

> CAPITALIZE THAT "I" DANGIT!

You like being a proper noun, don't you?

> You like being a proper noun, don't you?

might as well be a proper _something_

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- You cannot enter the same river once.

kpg

> You cannot enter the same river once.

WTF? - WTH does that mean?

>> You cannot enter the same river once.

> WTF? - WTH does that mean?

WHAT? Nuthin...I didn't mean nothin by it, why?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- I may have my faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.