Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: I reinvented the InterNeil

OT: I reinvented the InterNeil

kpg

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

> http://tinyurl.com/8myc8

oh yeah...

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_soundboards/gary_busey.htm

JaR

plaintive wail of kpg:

> http://tinyurl.com/8myc8
>
> sfw

Heh.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

JaR

plaintive wail of kpg:

> oh yeah...
>
> http://www.dailyhaha.com/_soundboards/gary_busey.htm

Uhhh...

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110
Remove hat to reply
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> There aren't that many fat guys with ponytails out there.

so you wrote me again?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- "Bother!," said Pooh, as his bungee cord broke.

JaR

plaintive wail of Neil:

>> There aren't that many fat guys with ponytails out there.

> so you wrote me again?

I don't have a ponytail.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
> the plaintive wail of Neil:
>
>>> There aren't that many fat guys with ponytails out there.

>> so you wrote me again?

> I don't have a ponytail.

my mistake

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Error: Sector not found. Search behind couch? (Y/N)

SingletonHolder reinvented. Andrey Ryabov Java 9 02-15-2007 06:20 PM
InterNeil Plug-ins Lasher MCSE 7 01-24-2006 01:54 PM
OT: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 132 01-23-2006 08:28 PM
The InterNeil Theme Song PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 41 01-11-2006 06:19 PM
OT: I invented the InterNeil PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 102 01-11-2006 01:51 PM

Advertisments