Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView button column click

GridView button column click

_nabuchodonozor

Hi
How to programaticaly in GridView check that my ButtonColumn was
clicked?? I've tried sth like this:
protected void MyGridView_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender,
EventArgs e)
{
if(MyGridView.SelectedRow.Cells[6])
{
MyGridView.Visible = false;
}

}

It dosent work I click on buttons but nothing is happened. I haven't
problems with dataGridView in WinForms. Please help me.

KK

Forum

use the gridview_rowcommand

"_nabuchodonozor" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...