Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Questions for the canadians

OT: Questions for the canadians

Neil

did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yeah here the ratio of Tim Hortins (Wendy's) is like 20-1 to Second
> Cups...

It may be different in Toronto. The GTA (downtown core anyway) seems to
have a surprisingly small number fo TH's. I can think of maybe 5 or 10 and
about teh same number of Second cups (In malls and stuff) and there are
also a fair number of "Timothy's" (no relation to Tim Horton) and all those
pancy pants "Culture's"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Neil

did you hear Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> dude. it's just fuskin' coffee. we are not talkin' about creme brule
> here.

WTF!?!?! OUT! GET THE H3LL OUT OF HERE YOU TRAITOR!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- "I'm bored," he said lumberingly.

Kline Sphere

>there are
>also a fair number of "Timothy's"

timma
timmaa
timmaaa

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LnkWizard

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns974768F7CC95Erowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
<snip>

> dude. it's just fuskin' coffee. we are not talkin' about creme brule here.

"Just fsking coffee", I haven't even heard my lusers say
such a silly thing in all my life.

Are you sure you're in the I.T. field? Coffee is the life blood of IT.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Rowdy Yates

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97477B86EEC3Eneilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> dude. it's just fuskin' coffee. we are not talkin' about creme brule
>> here.

> WTF!?!?! OUT! GET THE H3LL OUT OF HERE YOU TRAITOR!

i said it. and i will stand by it.

it's just FUSKIN COFFEE!!! you addicts!!

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

JaR

the plaintive wail of Rowdy Yates:

> WTF!?!?! OUT! GET THE H3LL OUT OF HERE YOU TRAITOR!
>>

> i said it. and i will stand by it.
>
> it's just FUSKIN COFFEE!!! you addicts!!

What are you? A tea drinker?

That's it, isn't it?

You're a bloody TEA Drinker!

OH MY SUFFERING LOWERED! ROWDY'S A _TEA DRINKER_!!!

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

> it's just FUSKIN COFFEE!!! you addicts!!

you are off my christmas list

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Are we having any fun yet?

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> OH MY SUFFERING LOWERED! ROWDY'S A _TEA DRINKER_!!!
>

> Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

pinkies up..

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Are we having any fun yet?

Briscobar

Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

>> there are
>> also a fair number of "Timothy's"

> timma
> timmaa
> timmaaa

You shouldn't make fun of gays.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
occasions.

Neil

did you hear "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Are you sure you're in the I.T. field? Coffee is the life blood of IT.

and cigarettes the air we breathe..well I gave it up, BUT I STAND BY THE
STATEMENT ANYWAY!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- I won't smile till the world says it's sorry.