Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Questions for the canadians

OT: Questions for the canadians

LnkWizard

1. Have you ever heard of a coffee company called Second Cup
and what is your opinion of them?

Specifically for Neil:
2. Did you star in the recent Discovery Channel Commercial
for the show called "Mythbusters"? I'll quote the actor's(?)
last line: "Perhaps it is because I am Canadian".

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

James

I've heard of them.
I don't drink coffee, but theres a few of them around anyways.
why do you ask?

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 1. Have you ever heard of a coffee company called Second Cup
> and what is your opinion of them?
>
> Specifically for Neil:
> 2. Did you star in the recent Discovery Channel Commercial
> for the show called "Mythbusters"? I'll quote the actor's(?)
> last line: "Perhaps it is because I am Canadian".

> Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
>
> http://www.mcngp.com
> "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

Neil

did you hear "LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 1. Have you ever heard of a coffee company called Second Cup
> and what is your opinion of them?

yep, they have several in Toronto. They are ok, nice little shop at each
of the subway stations. Used to stop there on my way to work and coming
home again when I lived in T.O. I prefer Timmies....

> Specifically for Neil:
> 2. Did you star in the recent Discovery Channel Commercial
> for the show called "Mythbusters"? I'll quote the actor's(?)
> last line: "Perhaps it is because I am Canadian".

no, but if somebody is out there impersonating me again, I am really
gonna hafta open a blistering can o' whop@$$ on someone

--
InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Rowdy Yates

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:upwPZjWFGHA.2036
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> 1. Have you ever heard of a coffee company called Second Cup
> and what is your opinion of them?

i only go to the ones where the girls wear short skirts and low tops.

> Specifically for Neil:
> 2. Did you star in the recent Discovery Channel Commercial
> for the show called "Mythbusters"? I'll quote the actor's(?)
> last line: "Perhaps it is because I am Canadian".

it was him! i was there! i saw it all! i swear it was him.

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

T-Bone

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> 1. Have you ever heard of a coffee company called Second Cup
> and what is your opinion of them?

Not as prevalent as Timmy's or Starbucks around here, but they seem to be
appearing in the shopping malls everywhere. I'm not a big coffee purist, but
the coffaholics I work with say they are good.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

LnkWizard

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've heard of them.
> I don't drink coffee, but theres a few of them around anyways.
> why do you ask?

I used to work as an assistant manager/barista at their wholly
owned US subsidiary. I always thought their product was
much better than Starbucks and that was even before I
started working for them.
Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

Neil

did you hear "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> say in news:u9KsTFZFGHA.3000
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> I'm not a big coffee purist, but
> the coffaholics I work with say they are good.

'sokay, I like Timmies better

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Loop, Endless: (noun) See Endless Loop.

Neil

did you hear Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> it was him! i was there! i saw it all! i swear it was him.

you're impersonating me again aren't you. Now you're trying to blame stuff
on me....AND ALL THIS JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION!!!!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Please God, give me patience - but HURRY!

Rowdy Yates

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O$$bUleFGHA.1032
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've heard of them.
>> I don't drink coffee, but theres a few of them around anyways.
>> why do you ask?
>>

> I used to work as an assistant manager/barista at their wholly
> owned US subsidiary. I always thought their product was
> much better than Starbucks and that was even before I
> started working for them.

dude. it's just fuskin' coffee. we are not talkin' about creme brule here.

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

James

Yeah here the ratio of Tim Hortins (Wendy's) is like 20-1 to Second Cups...

news:Xns9747645D7C3DFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...