Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Popular cert

Popular cert

Rowdy Yates

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in news:Xns974753958D64Fipostthereforeiam@
127.0.0.1:

> Kline Sphere <.@> said something like
>
>> anal probing's popular????

> That all depends on the spincter, now doesn't it?

brown eye!!!

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

Rowdy Yates

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in news:Xns97475EF8B44AAipostthereforeiam@
127.0.0.1:

> Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> http://212.84.179.117/i/Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg

> I remember that pic.
>
> Her teeth scare me.

yeah. she looks like the Alien in Aliens.

http://alien.dva.pl/graf/news/alien_...1_powieksz.jpg

but why are you focusing on the teeth. are you a dentist wannabe?

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
CBIC, circa 2005

FrisbeeŽ

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns974768813C0C4rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>well. okay. i will try to be serious for one teeny second.

>> ROTFLMAO!!!!
>>
>> YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO!!!!!
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> you, young man are walking a very fine line. and when i say fine, i mean
> "fine" as in "70's Farrah Fawcett fine".
>
> http://212.84.179.117/i/Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg

Did you ever happen to catch her "spread" in Playboy?

Lee Majors was a lucky guy.

And with that, I've made two obscure references.

--
Fris "Linking unrelated threads since 2001" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com

Rowdy Yates

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e$eVeqfFGHA.2320
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns974768813C0C4rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
>> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> ROTFLMAO!!!!
>>>
>>> YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO!!!!!
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> you, young man are walking a very fine line. and when i say fine, i

mean
>> "fine" as in "70's Farrah Fawcett fine".
>>
>> http://212.84.179.117/i/Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg

> Did you ever happen to catch her "spread" in Playboy?
>
> Lee Majors was a lucky guy.
>
> And with that, I've made two obscure references.

i own the video.

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
think
CBIC, circa 2005

Rowdy Yates

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e$eVeqfFGHA.2320
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns974768813C0C4rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
>> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> ROTFLMAO!!!!
>>>
>>> YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO!!!!!
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> you, young man are walking a very fine line. and when i say fine, i

mean
>> "fine" as in "70's Farrah Fawcett fine".
>>
>> http://212.84.179.117/i/Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg

> Did you ever happen to catch her "spread" in Playboy?
>
> Lee Majors was a lucky guy.
>
> And with that, I've made two obscure references.

you mean the 6 million $ man?

Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
--
"Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
think
CBIC, circa 2005

Kline Sphere

>> http://212.84.179.117/i/Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg
>
>I remember that pic.

me too, I had a big poster of it

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

news:Xns97476CE2BE4Frowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16.. .
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e$eVeqfFGHA.2320
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
>> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns974768813C0C4rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
>>> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> you, young man are walking a very fine line. and when i say fine, i

> mean
>>> "fine" as in "70's Farrah Fawcett fine".
>>>
>>> http://212.84.179.117/i/Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg

>> Did you ever happen to catch her "spread" in Playboy?
>>
>> Lee Majors was a lucky guy.
>>
>> And with that, I've made two obscure references.
>>

> you mean the 6 million $ man?

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

kpg

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185398.htm (1/10/2006
> 10:21:16 AM) # "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:Xns97476CE2BE4Frowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16.. .
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e$eVeqfFGHA.2320
>> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns974768813C0C4rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..

>> mean

>>> Did you ever happen to catch her "spread" in Playboy?
>>>
>>> Lee Majors was a lucky guy.
>>>
>>> And with that, I've made two obscure references.
>>>

>> you mean the 6 million $ man?

> Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Just like the MCNGP site - faster, stronger, better.

I sure hope it doesn't cost 6 mil though.

kp "we need more members" g

Neil

did you hear Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in

> 127.0.0.1:
>
>> Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>>
>>> http://212.84.179.117/i/Farrah%20Fawcett.jpg

>> I remember that pic.
>>
>> Her teeth scare me.
>>

> yeah. she looks like the Alien in Aliens.
>
> http://alien.dva.pl/graf/news/alien_...1_powieksz.jpg
>
> but why are you focusing on the teeth. are you a dentist wannabe?
>

> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/

the comparison works best if you use the latest version of teh InterNeil
Browser...

(They have teh same hair too)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- A juggler is a schizophrenic playing catch.

Lasher

> kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in

> 127.0.0.1:
>
>> Kline Sphere <.@> said something like
>>
>>> anal probing's popular????

>> That all depends on the spincter, now doesn't it?
>>

> brown eye!!!
>
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/

That's what he named his first penguin. Don't bring it up *snickers*,
so he's a little sensitive and so is Lowdes.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010