Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 3 and autofill feature?

Firefox 3 and autofill feature?

History Fan

Does anyone know if the upcoming Firefox 3 will have a built-in autofill
feature? Many websites require your name, phone number and address. With
my current autofill extension (which is no longer available at Mozilla's
page), I merely click a button and the fields are filled in. Nice and
convenient....when it works properly.

Unfortunately, none of the autofill extensions I've tried with Firefox
(and I've tried several) are 100% reliable. Some were really lousy, some
were really confusing and time consuming, and none are as accurate as the
Google Toolbar, which I don't want to use.

It would be great if Mozilla would incorporate this feature into the
browser, and not force users to experiment faulty extensions.