Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: I invented the InterNeil

OT: I invented the InterNeil

Jtyc

that's a good movie right there

Neil

did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> An address bar? Man, that's going to take all day! How much must I
> sacrifice for the InterNeil to prosper?
>
> [from my conscience-pu-pikachu, in surround sound where available]
> Self, quit complaining. The world needs the InterNeil, and only you
> can make this possible. It is for the greatest of all good, for
> canadians everywhere, that you must work your fingers to the bone.
> Buck up, son, and make the damned address bar. Push back the sweat and
> the tears and just pound it out. Be a man and make that address bar!
> Remember, only you have been recruited by the Star League to defend
> the InterNeil from the forces of slur and the kodak camera!
>
> [mcsb] I'll do it! I'll save the universe!
>
> [conscience-pikachu] go back to sleep, Louis, or I'll tell mom about
> your playboys!

now these are the posts we need around here. humour and bending to my
will. WHAT CAN BE BETTER!?!?!?!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

Neil

did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Idea like it do I. wilma flinstone causes carpal tunnel syndrome on
> wednesday.

see, sounds exactly like the rest of your posts

--
The InterNeil MCNGP#30

- The Borg assimilated my race & all I got was this T shirt.

OT: Fear the InterNeil FrisbeeŽ MCSE 32 01-24-2006 08:34 PM
InterNeil Plug-ins Lasher MCSE 7 01-24-2006 01:54 PM
OT: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 132 01-23-2006 08:28 PM
The InterNeil Theme Song PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 41 01-11-2006 06:19 PM
OT: I reinvented the InterNeil PC LOAD LETTER MCSE 25 01-11-2006 05:29 PM

Advertisments