Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Lowdes spotted in Oklahoma!

Lowdes spotted in Oklahoma!

Lasher

http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Rowdy Yates

Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm

is he the bomber?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

lowdes

Nothing like giving love to Lashers mom while he takes the photo.

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns974486F7B83Erowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16.. .
> Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
>> http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm
>>

> is he the bomber?
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

Neil

did you hear Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm

I thought he was a penguin man...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Anything preying on your mind would starve to death.

Lasher

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns97446365BE89Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm
>>

> I thought he was a penguin man...

Sh33pfusker is just as funny. Really, for lowdes, I think it could be
any barnyard or tropical animal just as long as it will try and fight to
add friction.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

> l try and fight to
> add friction.

that was disjusting

seems appropriate

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Grow your own dope: Plant a politician!

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

lol. He obviously have some talent, That’s great pic he took.
He must be in the porn business

=========----

"lowdes" wrote:

> Nothing like giving love to Lashers mom while he takes the photo.
>

> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns974486F7B83Erowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16.. .
> > Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >
> >> http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm
> >>

> > is he the bomber?
> >
> > --
> > Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
> > http://www.mcngp.com/
> > http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

TechGeekPro

On Jan 7, 2006 at 12:37am "Lasher" blathered:

> http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm

Dude, how long did it take you to Google that pic?

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

I told you I'm not allowed to argue with you unless you've paid.

Lasher

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9745749405518tgp@
127.0.0.1:

> On Jan 7, 2006 at 12:37am "Lasher" blathered:
>
>> http://www.bitoffun.com/weirds-Sheepish_Date.htm

> Dude, how long did it take you to Google that pic?

Google > "Ugly People" > done.

--

> Google

it is real

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Mary had a little lamb. The doctor was quite surprised!

The end of lowdes lowdes MCSE 82 01-04-2006 09:53 PM
OT: Lowdes Spotted in Florida Frisbee® MCSE 46 01-03-2006 03:39 AM
OT: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills CBIC MCSE 30 11-11-2005 06:30 PM
OT: [encode://secret.MCNGP.protocol] What to do with lowdes? Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE 45 10-24-2005 07:49 PM
Re: OT: [encode://secret.MCNGP.protocol] What to do with lowdes? Ogre MCSE 0 10-20-2005 12:42 PM

Advertisments