Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > How can I use IEEE.std_logic_textio.all?

How can I use IEEE.std_logic_textio.all?

obaskirt obaskirt is offline
Junior Member

In my testbench I want to generate random stimulus. (I accomplished this.)
Then, I want to write this random stimulus to a vector file.
Then, I want to read that vector file and assign the generated stimulus to signals or variables.

I have some problems on textio? Do you know/have any useful textio vhdl code?

Thanks.