Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > ANN: Finally, affordable linguistic components

ANN: Finally, affordable linguistic components

vadimberman vadimberman is offline
Junior Member
Location: Melbourne, Australia

For all of you that want to add some AI extras to your custom search engine or other natural language software - there is finally a set of products that allows morphological analysis, synthesis and even very accurate sense disambiguation.

Here's the press release:
http://www.digitalsonata.com/news.aspx

They aren't inexpensive, but not too expensive either, and comparing to the only competitor - Inxight LinguistX - simply dirt cheap. Not to mention that unlike in LinguistX, the user can very easily add a language.

(I have to be honest - this is my software, but it seems to be relevant for the web development and fairly unique, so I posted it here.)