Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

imark

Hello!

My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.

I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going
out to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children,
playing
with pets, and home life.

Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!

I am highly educated. I graduated from State
Technical
University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
here.

I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are
from Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time.
Now I am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint-
Petersburg.

I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can
spend hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Musée d'Orsay
and enjoy wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop
their intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not
only copy the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts
into their creations. I think that these people are very interesting.
Every time, I come to conclusion that each paintings created by
people
and every paintings created by creator.

Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
literature, and watch TV, movies.

I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green
forests,
crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.

That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
fantastic!!!

It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these
wonderful
days with other people who share my interests!

best regards,

Vitaly

Please, visit my web site:

http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html

Please write me a letter:

Don Stauffer in Minnesota

On Sep 20, 6:47 am, imark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
> attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
> emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.
>
> everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!
>
> I am highly educated. I graduated from State
> Technical
> University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
> speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
> Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native.
>
> Vitaly

Hummm. What state is that that conveys a degree in "rocket science."
As someone who spent his career in aerospace research and development,
I certainly heard the phrase "rocket scientist" a lot, but knew of no
one who had a degree called that. Do you mean "aerospace engineer"?
Did the degree come from the engineering department, or from the arts
and sciences college?

bluezfolk

On Sep 20, 6:47 am, imark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
> attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
> emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.
>
> I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
> serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going
> out to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children,
> playing
> with pets, and home life.
>
> Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
> everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!
>
> I am highly educated. I graduated from State
> Technical
> University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
> speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
> Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
> here.
>
> I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
> Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are
> from Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time.
> Now I am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint-
> Petersburg.
>
> I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
> Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can
> spend hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Musée d'Orsay
> and enjoy wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop
> their intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not
> only copy the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts
> into their creations. I think that these people are very interesting.
> Every time, I come to conclusion that each paintings created by
> people
> and every paintings created by creator.
>
> Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
> literature, and watch TV, movies.
>
> I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
> buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green
> forests,
> crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.
>
> That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
> have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
> fantastic!!!
>
> It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these
> wonderful
> days with other people who share my interests!
>
> best regards,
>
> Vitaly
>
> Please, visit my web site:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html
>
> Please write me a letter:
>
> email: (E-Mail Removed)

With all the web sites to find women, I can't believe that a "rocket
scientist" would be looking here. My sympathies to the astronauts who
rely on this guy.

Eric

imark

Hello.
The write translation for degree - "Manufacture of rockets".
I graduated from Saint-Petersburg State Technical University in
Febrary 2000 from engineer department. Please visit my new web page
isonmark.narod.ru and tell me how can I do my goals!