Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Are people really this stupid?

OT: Are people really this stupid?

Kline Sphere

http://tinyurl.com/a257r

sfw

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

Kline Sphere <.@> said something like

> http://tinyurl.com/a257r

Tell me 1,550 lbs is .07 US

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://tinyurl.com/a257r
>
> sfw
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

a have a swallow of coffee in the bottom of this cup. backwashed.

Bidding starts at $100USD (bargin at twice the price)

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- <BABY ON BOARD> -- All right! Five more points!

kpg

Could be a scam. (duh)

Have fiends bid on it to drive up the price.

Hmmmm....

I may have just found a way to early retirement.

JaR

Fadó, fadó, bhí Kline Sphere arsa as a tóin

> http://tinyurl.com/a257r

Yes.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Kline Sphere

>Could be a scam. (duh)
>
>Have fiends bid on it to drive up the price.

but, but... the price... it's so cheap?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185041.htm (1/6/2006
> 12:35:38 PM) # Kline Sphere <.@> said something like
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/a257r

> Tell me 1,550 lbs is .07 US

Well, he says the money goes to the cancer society.

I wonder...whos going to followup on that?

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Is bill gate republican or democrat?
Can anyone assist in this. Thanks!

Cheers..
===============---------

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/a257r
>
> sfw
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TechGeekPro

On Jan 6, 2006 at 1:07pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

> http://tinyurl.com/a257r

TMML

--
TGP MCNGP #100100

We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

How do u occupy an idiot? Press down - Press up...Press Down...!